Posted by on Sep 29, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

CruiseOffers.co.uk presents an infographic showing you the largest cruise ships currently operating, along with some facts about the size and scope of the Cruise Industry – both in The UK and on a global scale.

Cruises are one of the most popular kinds of holidays in the world and they are set to grow even in this economic gloom. Ever wonder how many people go on cruises each year? It was 16 million in 2011.

Think all cruise passengers are retired? Nope it’s only 14%. Did you know almost 60% of all cruise passengers originate from America? The other 40% are from Europe, cruising is very popular in the western world.

Almost 40% of all cruises end up in the Bahamas or the Carribean.cruiseoffers-blue2

Want to know more? Then visit cruise offers for the latest deals on cruise holidays in the UK

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>