The Best Budget Holiday Destinations Around The World

Posted by on Oct 16, 2013 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

The Best Budget Holiday Destinations Around The World

The majority of people have their dream holiday destination, but there are numerous people who simply know sort of holiday that they would want – i.e. lazing on a beach etc. Direct Axis decided to put together a beautiful infographic to showcase some of the most exquisite holiday destinations that the world has to offer, coupled with all the travel information that you could possible need for each destination. Below is a gorgeous infographic showcasing The Best Holiday Destinations To Suit Your...

Read More

30 Busiest Airports In the World 2010

Posted by on Dec 10, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

30 Busiest Airports In the World 2010

BookFHR asked me to create this airport facts infographic to display their knowledge within the air travel industry. They offer airport travel services for UK...

Read More

5 Facts About Edinburgh’s History

Posted by on Dec 6, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

5 Facts About Edinburgh’s History

Presenting 5 Fascinating Historic Facts About Edinburgh City In the Scottish Lowlands or Lothians is located Edinburgh City. The region has historic sites like the castle and the university that is still a successful institution of higher learning today. Edinburgh is modern and thriving while treasuring its past history. The infographic below from Edinburgh based Infaweb offers 5 reasons why Edinburgh is a fascinating city to live and work in. Robert the Bruce’s Son Rebuilds the Castle In the 1350s, David II ordered the rebuilding of Edinburgh’s castle in its place on the hill...

Read More

What Hotel Star Ratings Actually Mean

Posted by on Nov 2, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

What Hotel Star Ratings Actually Mean

What do hotel star ratings actually mean? This infographic shows the criteria as provided by the Hotel Stars Union, the only international body of its kind, comprising of 39 associations and 24 participating countries. You won't find six and seven star hotels here because they do not officially exist. Any hotel claiming such is merely on a self-assessed basis. This infographic is brought to you by www.secrethotels.org. Thanks for...

Read More

The Worlds Largest Cruise Liners

Posted by on Sep 29, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

The Worlds Largest Cruise Liners

CruiseOffers.co.uk presents an infographic showing you the largest cruise ships currently operating, along with some facts about the size and scope of the Cruise Industry – both in The UK and on a global scale. Cruises are one of the most popular kinds of holidays in the world and they are set to grow even in this economic gloom. Ever wonder how many people go on cruises each year? It was 16 million in 2011. Think all cruise passengers are retired? Nope it’s only 14%. Did you know almost 60% of all cruise passengers originate from America? The other 40% are from Europe, cruising is very...

Read More

Dream Holiday Or Nightmare Package?

Posted by on Sep 19, 2012 in Featured, Travel | 0 comments

Dream Holiday Or Nightmare Package?

ALL-INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY PACKAGE – DREAM HOLIDAY OR NIGHTMARE? Trips and holidays to foreign lands, new cultures and unusual cuisine is both exciting and a bit daunting, especially as one researches and books a trip. With so many options, many of us are tempted to purchase cheaper packages thinking that an all-inclusive package means just that.  Unfortunately this is not always the case.  Hidden costs, limited child care facilities, sub-standard accommodation and restricted activities is sometimes par for the course. Club Med  is an all-inclusive brand with more than 80 resorts worldwide,...

Read More